Looking for a spool block or diverter plate off a Super Major. It' s the small unit just in front of the seat, held in place by four bolts. I can remove it if you have a wrecked unit... name your price. Thanks.

Social Media Links

Your Rating:

You've already written a review before!

You cannot rate your own ad!

Wanted: Fordson Super Major spool block or diverter plate

By Bobby 0 0 57
2 years ago
Griffith Griffith, New South Wales, Australia


Last seen:  2 years ago